Padbury cedarProduct Description
The Padbury cedar garage door comes with windows as standard to allow light in to the garage. The Padbury timber door is available in 2 Woodrite ranges as a cedar panel-built door and a cedar solid-built door, which are made from selected cedar mouldings, cedar tongue and groove boards and raised and fielded cedar panels.
The Padbury cedar panel-built is part of the Woodrite Buckingham Range of timber garage doors and features a unique panel design in that it “cloaks” the chassis of the garage door. Only timber is visible edge-to-edge from the front of the door, which eliminates the need for a visible chassis found on other doors by other manufacturers.
The Padbury cedar solid-built is part of Woodrite’s Balmoral Range of garage doors. Solid-constructed doors use traditional joinery to create a solid timber panel that, other than on very large doors, requires no chassis or subframe to provide its strength. From the front the Balmoral range of solid built timber garage door have deeper edge rails, solid profiles from front to back and beautiful chamfer detailing. From the back they look just as good – edge to edge timber is all that you can see.
The Padbury cedar garage door is available in a range of sizes to suit most openings from 7′ x 6’6″ up to 16′ x 8′ (2134mm x 1981mm up to 4877mm x 2438mm)
The Padbury cedar garage door has 2 options when it comes to the gear packs that are available;
- Masta Gear, which is a retractable gear which offers greater flexibility on height
- Super Chassis gear with integrated lifting gear at the heart of the door. The Super-Chassis is available with straight arm retractable gear as standard and canopy gear as a no cost option.
Woodrite Cedar doors are as standard treated with a base coat ready for staining on site, or can be provided fully finished in the factory. Factory finished doors are available in a range of colours, see below. Woodrite uses the TEKNOS wood finish system for all of their doors and recommends this for on site finishing.
- Burnt Oak
- Light Oak
- Antique Oak
- Pale Oak
- Silver Grey
- Ice Silver
- Slate Grey
The Woodrite Padbury cedar garage door has a number of available frame choices;
- steel in White or Brown
- cedar clad softwood
- cedar clad hardwood
Standard features and options extras available with the Padbury cedar Up & Over Garage Door.
- Black handle as standard.
- Brass effect and Chrome Effect Handles are both available as an upgrade.
- Available on Masta or Super-Chassis Gear
- Easily automated
- Matching Cedar 6mm thick Architrave is available in 50mm and 75mm widths.
- extensive Woodrite warranty
- 4 window options, stippled plain, stippled square leading, stippled diamond leading and clear