M-ribbed Timber SectionalProduct Description
The Hormann LTH 42 M-ribbed Timber Sectional is a solid built timber garage door with a horizontal narrow ribbed design making it the ideal choice for timber houses or houses with extensive timber features. The M-ribbed Timber Sectional is part of Hormann’s range of Timber sectional garage doors which are available in Nordic Pine or Hemlock.
The Hormann M-ribbed Timber Sectional is available in a range of sizes to suit most homes, 2250mm to 5000mm wide, 1875mm to 3000mm high.
Hormann sectional garage doors are designed to be fitted on the back of a reveal so that you get the full drive through width of the garage available to you.
Features of Hormann Timber Sectional Doors
- The doors open vertically so that you can park your car in front of your garage without the fear of it being hit upon use.
- High level of security. When paired with a Hormann operator the M-ribbed Timber sectional gains the police certification “secured by design).
- Comes complete with fully finished white fixing frame, which is generally concealed by the garage reveal. Coloured profile covers are available in a range of colours to sympathetically match the design or colour scheme of your home.
- Rubber Weatherseals to keep out draughts and leaves
- Comes with a front mounted torsion spring (not available as a side-sprung sectional). Low headroom conversion kit is available as an optional extra.
- The timber panel is impregnated at the factory to protect it against fungal and insect attach. It does require on site treatment with a woodstain or paint prior to being installed.
- Your Hormann Timber Sectional is manufacturer without a handle hole as standard. This is to give the best possible look to the outside of your property. A number of handle options are available with your Hormann Timber Sectional door for a surcharge including; Black, White, New Silver, Brushed Stainless & Bronze
Which timber to choose
Features of Nordic pine
- Nordic Pine is a lightly coloured softwood with a predominately straight grain.
- Although the timber is finely selected, small heart shakes, individual resin pockets, spiral graining and yellowish brown knots are a natural characteristic of the wood.
- Nordic pine sectional garage doors are finely machined and constructed, the small and medium sized knots give the Nordic Pine doors a more Scandinavian, rustic-type appearance compared to the Hemlock doors.
Features of Hemlock
- Hemlock is a lustrous light greyish brown softwood with predominately straight grain.
- It has attractive brown mineral stripes and small bark pockets that are a feature of this beautiful timber.
- Finely selected timber by Hormann ensures that the Hemlock door is generally free of knots and has a warm feel to it.
Colour Stain options available on your M-ribbed Timber Sectional
- Limestone White
- Agate Grey
- Fir Green
- Nordic Red
The Hormann M-ribbed Timber Sectional can be paired with either the Hormann Promatic or Hormann Supramatic remote controlled operator (depending on the size of the door).
Both are well suited to the M-ribbed Timber Sectional, they come supplied with an integral receiver, they automatically lock and have an automatic safety cut out to avoid any unfortunately accidents. Both operators come with an internal manual override as well as a courtesy light and internal push button controls..
Hormann electrical operators are provided with a range of boom sizes, depending on the height of your garage door, as well as 2 Hormann handsets for operation. There are a range of other accessories available to go with your Hormann operator