Hormann RollmaticProduct Description
The Hormann RollMatic roller garage door provides plenty of space in front of and inside your garage. You can drive directly up to the door for parking and the ceiling area of the garage remains available. The Hormann RollMatic roller garage door is Made of high-quality corrosion-free double skinned aluminium foam filled slats. These are always purpose made to measure to the exact dimensions of your garage door opening. The Hormann RollMatic garage door profile is equipped with modern Hörmann operator technology as standard and comes with a wall mounted control box including push button operation and a courtesy light. Each Rollmatic garage door also comes with 2 remote control handsets for external operation. Start and stop functions of the Hormann RollMatic garage door are particularly soft and silent, preserving the door.
Standard specification of the Hormann Rollmatic includes:
- 2 hand held transmitters (Hormann HSE4 BS)
- Impulse remote control with integrated lighting in the control housing box.
- Automatic safety cut out with obstacle detection
- Soft start and soft stop garage door operation.
- Emergency internal release in case of power failure
- Fully enclosed hood and fascia colour matched to the curtain colour.
- Colour matched guides for ALL roller garage doors including Decograin finishes.
- Mechanical security kit for prevention of vertical forced entry.
- Storm anchors on curtain to provide large wind loads on curtain and increase security from lateral forced entry.
- Motor position is on Left Hand Side when inside garage looking out.
Optional extras on the Hormann Rollmatic
- Chamfered bottom profile
The solution for sloping ground: A chamfered aluminium bottom weather seal compensates for differences in height over the entire door width (max. 300 mm).
The profile can be fitted without any difficulty. It is simply screwed onto the inserted curtain.
The bottom profile is delivered powder-coated in Jet black (similar to RAL 9005) as standard.
On request, the bottom profile is also available in a colour matching the door colour.
- Additional fascia panel
This stabilises the fascia panel during fitting in the opening or behind the opening, if the panel can be seen in the opening. It harmoniously covers the lintel without any unattractive fitting holes. The panel is available in the colour of the door or with a Decograin surface.
- Fitting compensation set
With uneven walls, the optional fitting compensation set for flush door fitting can be applied. This is particularly advantageous for modernisations or timber structures.
The Hormann Rollmatic is available in 11 colour finishes, as well as Golden Oak and Rosewood Decopaint and Rosewood finishes
- RAL 9016 Traffic white
- RAL 9006 White aluminium
- RAL 9005 Jet black
- RAL 9001 Cream
- RAL 8028 Terra brown
- RAL 7035 Light grey
- RAL 7016 Anthracite grey
- RAL 6005 Moss green
- RAL 5011 Steel blue
- RAL 3003 Ruby red
- RAL 1015 Light ivory