Hormann D-ribbed sectionalProduct Description
The Hormann D-ribbed Sectional is a double-skinned 42mm thick insulated sectional garage door. The Hormann D-ribbed sectional offers a sleek contemporary look at a reasonable price.
Features of the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
- 10 year limited warranty
- Door sections are 42mm thick providing great thermal insulation
- Provides maximum drive through clearance in both width and height
- Modern design matches most contemporary architecture
- Superior lifting gear providing super smooth operation
- Flexible and weather resistant seals on all four sides to keep out wind, rain and even snow
- Full technical and warranty support available
Available Options with the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
- Special anchor set (required if you fix the door between brickwork and fasten the frame on the other side)
- If using special anchor set cover profiles will be required to cover fixing holes
- Purpose made width cut-down service (check for size limitations)
- Factory-fitted handle and lock available with a 2 week increase in leadtime
- Standard headroom torsion spring for doors kless than 3005mm wide
- Low headroom tracks arrangement for torsion spring door over 3050mm wide
- When paired with a Hörmann motor the T-ribbed sectional gains Hörmann’s Secured by Design Accreditation.
Hormann sectionals are available in 3 finishes; Woodgrain, Sandgrain and Silkgrain.
Colour options available on Hormann Sectionals (please note Hormann offer RAL colour matching if you’re looking for something specific)
- Traffic White (RAL 9016)
- Grey Aluminium (RAL 9007)
- White Aluminium (RAL 9006)
- Terra Brown (RAL 8028)
- Window Grey (RAL 7040)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Stone Grey (RAL 7030)
- Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016)
- Fir Green (RAL 6009)
- Moss Green (RAL 6005)
- Light Ivory (RAL 1015)
- Basalt Grey (RAL 7012)
- Slate Grey (RAL 7015)
- Quartz Grey (RAL 7039)
- Jet Black (RAL 9005)
Handles & Emergency Release options on the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
If your garage does not have a second entrance, you can optionally open your automatic garage door from the outside with a beautifully designed handle or an understated emergency release lock.
Hörmann door handles are set apart by a contemporary, modern shape. Here, the selection of material is not just a question of personal taste. For example, stainless steel handles are particularly robust and have a tough surface finish.
The lock can be integrated in the home locking system. Manually operated doors with a handle are locked and break-in-resistant with a latch lock . In this lock, a sturdy, automatic latching disc engages around a massive bolt on the side frame.
- Black plastic
- White cast aluminium, RAL 9016
- Silver cast aluminium
- Brushed stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel
- Brown cast aluminium, RAL 8028
- Latch lock Emergency release lock
If you do not want a handle on your automatic sectional door, we recommend using an emergency release lock . An inconspicuous round cylinder (cannot be integrated in the home locking system) releases your garage door and you can easily open it in the case of an emergency.
You can also use a lever handle as an emergency release in automatic sectional doors. The door is then unlocked via a Bowden cable on the inside.
Window options on the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
Depending on the door type, you can select from various types of glazings with clear or textured single or double-panes. Clear synthetic
glazing from Hörmann comes as standard with DURATEC glazing.
• Maximum scratch resistance
• A permanently clear view
• Improved thermal insulation
Wicket door options on the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
A door in the door lets you easily access whatever you have in your garage, such as gardening tools, bikes or wheelbarrows. Only Hörmann offers a wicket door with a stainless steel threshold that is only 10 mm in the centre and 5 mm high at the sides. This reduces the risk of tripping up and makes it easier to wheel things through. The aluminium door frame is anodised as standard in a natural finish and is also
available in the door colour. The top garage door section, also in the wicket door area, comes with a continuous lintel seal.
Automation options on the Hormann D-ribbed sectional
Operators are available in a range of power levels to suit your needs but all come with a variety of different options available and nearly all are fitted with the latest rolling code remote control technology.
Hormann offer the Promatic and Supramatic operators in a range of power levels, some of which come with additional features, such as;
-Multi speed for soft open and close
-Self closing timer option
-Remote status query, this feature allows to see if your door is open or closed by looking at the remote.
-Half open feature for ventilation
-Design choices, including colour matched handsets.
-Operate using your phone or Ap.
-Wall mounted push buttons, keypads and finger scanners