Garador WentwoodProduct Description
The Garador Wentwood is part of Garador’s range of timber effect up & over garage doors. The timber effect range offer the natural appearance of timber whilst retaining the cost and maintenance advantages of a steel door.
There are 2 colour options Available on Garador’s Timber effect range, they are the traditional Rosewood and Golden oak colours. These 2 colours can be matched perfectly with matching UPVC architrave and facia’s, as well as UPVC double glazed windows, meaning that you can have a matching finish across your property
Features of the Garador Wentwood
- 10 year Garador Manufacturers warranty
- Ultra fine textured surface with woodgrain appearance
- Low maintenance galvanised steel garage door
- Rivet free garage door panel with durable paint finish
- Low maintenance and long lasting garage door
- Strong box section chassis with superior lifting gear
Available Options on the Garador Wentwood
- Canopy gear available on certain garage door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear
- Retractable plus gear available on 1931, 1981 and 2136mm high doors and up to 2439mm wide
- Factory pre-framed purpose-made doors
- Bottom weatherseal, available in 2405mm or 3000mm lengths which can be cut down on site to suit the exact size of your door. The weatherseal is suitable for gaps up to 15mm between the door and garage floor level.
- Additional Lock Kit, C-type/R-type (fitted onto door)
The Garador Wentwood like all Garador Up & over doors is easily automated with one of Garador or Hormann’s range of operators. Check out our special offers page for some up beatable deals.