Garador SherwoodProduct Description
The Garador Sherwood timber effect garage door is constructed from high grade galvanised steel. The Garador Sherwood offers a natural timber look whilst retaining all the cost and maintenance advantages of a steel up & over garage door.
Features of the Garador Sherwood timber effect garage door
- 10 year limited warranty
- Ultra fine textured surface with woodgrain appearance
- Low maintenance galvanised steel door
- Rivet free panel with durable paint finish
- Low maintenance and long lasting
- Strong box section chassis with superior lifting gear
- Available in 2 timber effect colours, Golden Oak and Rosewood.
Available Options on the Garador Sherwood garage door
- Canopy gear available on certain door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear
- Retractable plus gear available on 1931, 1981 and 2136mm high doors up to 2439mm wide
- Factory pre-framed purpose-made doors
- Bottom weatherseal, 2405mm length (suitable for gaps up to 15mm between the door and floor level)
- Bottom weatherseal, 3000mm length (suitable for gaps up to 15mm between the door and floor level)
- Additional Lock Kit, C-type/R-type (fitted onto door)
- Automation available with a Garmatic operator or Hormann Promatic or Suparamatic operator.