Garador ShaftesburyProduct Description
The Garador Shaftesbury is a classic timber up & over garage door constructed from solid red cedar. The Garador Shaftesbury comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty on the panel and 5 years on all of the mechanism but initial and regular staining, the panel of the Garador timber door will keep its stunning appearance and last a lifetime. For full details of the Garador warranty please follow this link to the Garador website
Features of the Garador Shaftesbury timber garage door
- 10 year limited warranty
- Constructed from solid cedar and fine exterior quality plywood
- Door built around a box section chassis for maximum rigidity
- Secure euro cylinder with solid locking rods
Available Options on the Garador Shaftesbury
- Canopy gear available on certain door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear or Retractable plus gear available for increased drive through width in your garage.
- Factory primer ready for on-site painting
- Factory fully finished painting to single doors (any RAL colour)
- Factory preframed standard size single doors
- Bottom weatherseal upto 3000mm in length which is suitable for gaps up to 15mm between the door and floor level
6 Fully finished stains available on all Garador Timber Up & Over Garage Doors
- Light Oak
- Antique Oak
Automate the Garador Shaftesbury
The Garador Shaftesbury can be automated using one of Garador’s Garamatic range of operators, or one of Hormann’s range of operators.
The canopy version of the Garador Shaftesbury would require a bow arm in order to make it suitable for operation, while the retractable version is built ready for automation.