Garador Cathedral Timber EffectProduct Description
The Garador Cathedral Timber Effect garage door is part of Garador’s range of Timber effect / decograin up & over doors. Like other Garador Steel doors the Garador Cathedral Timber Effect is constructed from high grade galvanised steel and is available as a Canopy or Retractable Up & Over Garage Door.
The Garador Cathedral Timber Effect offers a natural timber look whilst retaining all the cost and maintenance advantages of a steel up & over garage door by using a decograin foil finish which is applied to the steel giving a woodgrain finish.
The Cathedral Timber effect is available in a range of standard sizes starting at 1984 x 1905 and going up to 4879 x 2136.
The Cathedral Timber effect is also available as a purpose made to measure garage door meaning that it can be made to fit almost any garage opening.
The Garador Cathedral Timber Effect can easily be automated with one of a range of electric operators which can be fitted at the time of installation or at a later date.
Features of the Garador Cathedral timber effect garage door
- 10 year limited Garador warranty
- Ultra fine textured surface with woodgrain appearance
- Low maintenance galvanised steel door
- Rivet free panel with durable paint finish
- Low maintenance and long lasting
- Strong box section chassis with superior lifting gear
- Available in 2 timber effect colours, Golden Oak and Rosewood.
Available Options on the Garador Cathedral garage door
- Canopy gear available on certain door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable & Retractable plus gear available on 1931, 1981 and 2136mm high doors up to 2439mm wide
- 4 diecast metal handle’s available; brass effect, chrome effect, brushed steel and white.
- Factory pre-framed purpose-made doors
- Bottom weatherseal, 2405mm – 3000mm in length, which is suitable for gaps of up to 15mm.
- Additional Lock Kit, C-type/R-type (fitted onto door)
- Automation available with a Garmatic operator or Hormann Promatic or Suparamatic operator.