Garador Carlton GuardianProduct Description
The Garador Carlton Guardian is a high security steel up & over garage door that has a vertical line pattern and comes with Garador’s Secured by Design Accreditation. The Garador Carlton Guardian door has been engineered to offer even greater security with a host of additional features that Garador’s original Carlton doesn’t have, such as lock body protection, anti-snap cylinder, high security bracing on the panel and improved lock security.
Garador’s Guardian Range of Garage doors all come with a pre-fitted steel frame and cannot be fitted to a custom made timber frame. Unlike the traditional range of Garador Up & Overs, the Guardian range has no mechanism to unlock the door from the inside of the Garage. Guardian Doors are also not suitable for automation.
The classical appearance of the Garador Carlton Guardian door means that this door looks great on all types of home from the more traditional to the ultra moden. The Garador Carlton Guardian garage door qualifies for 2 points under the Code for Sustainable Homes, a national standard for use in the construction of new homes which encourages greater sustainability.
Features of Garador’s Guardian Range of Garage Doors
- 10 year limited Garador warranty
- Modern design matches most contemporary architecture
- Smooth, low maintenance and durable powder coated paint finish on the front and rear of the panel
- Secure euro cylinder with solid locking rods
- Strong box section chassis with superior lifting gear
- Full technical and warranty support available
- Reinforced plate for lock body protection
- Anti snap cylinder and improved lock security
- High security bracing
- Not suitable for automation.
- Lead time is in the region of 4-6 weeks
Available Options on the Garador Guardian Range of Garage Doors
- Canopy gear available on door sizes up to 2284mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear & Retractable plus gear
- 18 standard colours (see below)
- Colour matched frames
Colour options available on Garador Steel Panel Garage Doors
- Traffic White (based on RAL 9016)
- Moss Green (based on RAL 6005)
- Ruby Red (based on RAL 3003)
- Signal Blue (based on RAL 5005)
- Jet Black (based on RAL 9005)
- Terra Brown (based on RAL 8028)
- Steel Blue (based on RAL 5011)
- Light Ivory (based on RAL 1015)
- Pigeon Blue (based on RAL 5014)
- Fir Green (based on RAL 6009)
- Anthracite Grey (based on RAL 7016)
- Stone Grey (based on RAL 7030)
- Light Grey (based on RAL 7035)
- Clay Brown (based on RAL 8003)
- Window Grey (based on RAL 7040)
- Chartwell Green
- Golden Oak (solid)
- Rosewood (solid)
- Up & Over Garage Doors
- Side hinged Garage Doors
- Sectional Garage Doors
- Roller Shutter Garage Doors
- Personnel Doors
- Entrance Doors
What is Secured by Design
Secured by Design (SBD) is the UK Police flagship initiative that is founded on the principles of designing out crime and crime prevention.
SBD supports one of the Government’s key planning objectives: the creation of secure, quality places where people wish to live and work.
Research carried out by Huddersfield University shows that residents living on Secured by Design Developments are half as likely to be burgled and two and a half times less likely to suffer vehicle crime. Secured by Design Developments also benefit from 25% less criminal damage.