Garador BosworthProduct Description
The Garador Bosworth is a classic timber up & over garage door which is built from solid red cedar. The Garador timber panel up & over garage door comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty on the panel but with initial and regular staining, the timber panel of the door will keep its stunning appearance and last a lifetime.
Features of the Garador Bosworth timber garage door
- 10 year limited warranty
- Constructed from solid cedar and fine exterior quality plywood
- Door built around a box section chassis for maximum rigidity
- Secure euro cylinder with solid locking rods
Available Options on Garador’s range of timber panel Up & over Garage Doors
- Canopy gear available on door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high
- Retractable gear
- Retractable plus gear available to give increased drive through width
- Factory primer ready for on-site painting
- Factory fully finished painting to single doors (any RAL colour)
- Factory preframed standard size single doors
- Bottom weatherseal as an available option and suitable for gaps of 15mm from bottom of the garage door panel to the floor of the garage.
6 Fully finished stains available on all Garador Timber Up & Over Garage Doors
- Light Oak
- Antique Oak
Automate the Garador Timber range of garage doors
The Garador Bosworth can be automated using one of Garador’s Garamatic range of operators, or one of Hormann’s range of operators.
The canopy version of the Garador Bosworth would require a bow arm in order to make it suitable for operation, while the retractable version is built ready for automation.
Garador provide an extensive warranty on all of their Garage Doors. The timber range of Up & Over garage doors come with a 2 year warranty on the panel and 5 years on all of the gear. For full details please see the Garador website