The Ingham timber garage door is part of the Woodrite Thetford Range of Accoya garage doors.
The Woodrite Thetford range of timber garage doors are made from Accoya and are available as a panel-built garage door, solid-built garage doors, as well as solid-built side hinged garage door and personnel doors.
Woodrite’s Thetford range is made with selected Accoya mouldings, Accoya tongue groove boards and raised and fielded panels.
Woodrite’s Elvden timber garage door is available in 6 fully finished stain options as standard and come with a 10 year finish warranty. If you can’t find the colour that you’re looking for the Thetford range of timber garage doors are also available in any RAL colour or matched to paint colour.
- White Oak
- Warm Oak
- Rich Oak
- Ebony Oak
Framing options available with the Woodrite Elvenden timber garage door
- steel in White or Brown
Options & features of the Woodrite Ingham Accoya Up & Over Garage Door.
- Available in sizes from 7′ x 6’6″ up to 16′ x 8′ (2134mm x 1981mm up to 4877mm x 2438mm)
- Black handle as standard.
- Brass effect and Chrome Effect Handles are both available as an upgrade.
- Available on Masta (which is a ‘do it all’ type retractable gear with greater flexibility on height sizes. Or Super Chassis gear with integrated lifting gear at the heart of the door) or Super-Chassis Gear (which is is available with straight arm retractable gear as standard and canopy gear as a no cost option on doors up to 2438mm wide & 2134mm high) on the panel-built up & over garage door.
- On the panel-built up & over garage door, Woodrite’s door panel design is unique in that it “cloaks” the chassis of the garage door. Only timber is visible edge-to-edge from the front of the door, which eliminates the need for a visible chassis found on other doors by other manufacturers.
- Easily automated using one of Hormann’s range of motors (promatic & supramatic)
- Matching Accoya 6mm thick Architrave is available in 50mm and 75mm widths.
Options & features of the Woodrite Ingham solid-built timber side hinged garage door
- Contemporary furniture pack as standard
- Classic and traditional furniture packs available as upgrades
- Widths available between 6’ – 10’ (1829mm x 3048mm)
- Upgraded mortice lock & lever, available in Black, Brass effect Chrome effect and Stainless Steel
- Matching timber thresholds are available on doors between 4? – 10? wide
- Rounded Chamfer