Hormann L-ribbed SectionalProduct Description
The Hormann L-ribbed Sectional Garage Door is made of galvanised steel and is available as Double-skinned LPU (42mm thick insulated panel) or Single-skinned LTE panel.
Features of the Hormann sectional garage door s
- 10 year limited warranty
- Provides maximum drive through clearance in both width and height
- Modern design matches most contemporary architecture
- Superior lifting gear providing super smooth operation
- Flexible and weather resistant seals on all four sides to keep out wind, rain and even snow
- Full technical and warranty support available
Available Options with the Hormann sectional garage doors
- Special anchor set (required if you fix the door between brickwork and fasten the frame on the other side)
- If using special anchor set cover profiles will be required to cover fixing holes
- Purpose made width cut-down service (check for size limitations)
- Factory-fitted handle and lock available with a 2 week increase in leadtime
- Standard headroom torsion spring for doors kless than 3005mm wide
- Low headroom tracks arrangement for torsion spring door over 3050mm wide
Hormann L-ribbed sectional doors are available as standard in Traffic white, RAL 9016, as well as in 15 inexpensive preferred
colours and in around 200 colours from the RAL colour chart as well as in many NCS and DB colours.
Standard colours available with Hormann Sectional Garage Doors. RAL 9016 Traffic white
- RAL 9007 Grey aluminium
- RAL 9006 White aluminium
- RAL 8028 Terra brown
- RAL 8003 Clay brown
- RAL 8001 Ochre brown
- RAL 7040 Window grey
- RAL 7035 Light grey
- RAL 7030 Stone grey
- RAL 7016 Anthracite grey
- RAL 6009 Fir green
- RAL 6005 Moss green
- RAL 5014 Pigeon blue
- RAL 5011 Steel blue
- RAL 3003 Ruby red
- RAL 1015 Light ivory
Hormann L-ribbed Sectional Garage Doors are also available in Decograin with five natural looking timber designs and with an anthracite metallic effect. An embossed wood grain gives it an authentic timber character. The garage door remains beautiful for a long time thanks to the special surface protection of the UV-resistant plastic film coating on the outside of the steel sections.
- Decograin Golden Oak: medium brown, golden yellow oak design
- Decograin Dark Oak: walnut-coloured oak decor
- Decograin Night Oak: dark, intense oak design
- Decograin Rosewood: mahogany-coloured timber design
- Decograin Winchester Oak: natural-coloured knotty oak design
- Titan Metallic CH 703: Anthracite with a metallic effect
Handles & Emergency Release options on Hormann Sectional Garage Door
If your garage does not have a second entrance, you can optionally open your automatic garage door from the outside with a beautifully designed handle or an understated emergency release lock.
Door Handles available on Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
Hörmann door handles are set apart by a contemporary, modern shape. Here, the selection of material is not just a question of personal taste. For example, stainless steel handles are particularly robust and have a tough surface finish.
The lock can be integrated in the home locking system. Manually operated doors with a handle are locked and break-in-resistant with a latch lock . In this lock, a sturdy, automatic latching disc engages around a massive bolt on the side frame.
- Black plastic
- White cast aluminium, RAL 9016
- Silver cast aluminium
- Brushed stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel
- Brown cast aluminium, RAL 8028
- Latch lock Emergency release lock
Emergency release on Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
If you do not want a handle on your automatic sectional door, we recommend using an emergency release lock . An inconspicuous round cylinder (cannot be integrated in the home locking system) releases your garage door and you can easily open it in the case of an emergency.
You can also use a lever handle as an emergency release in automatic sectional doors. The door is then unlocked via a Bowden cable on the inside.
Window options for Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
Depending on the door type, you can select from various types of glazings with clear or textured single or double-panes. Clear synthetic
glazing from Hörmann comes as standard with DURATEC glazing.
• Maximum scratch resistance
• A permanently clear view
• Improved thermal insulation
Wicket door options on Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
A door in the door lets you easily access whatever you have in your garage, such as gardening tools, bikes or wheelbarrows. Only Hörmann offers a wicket door with a stainless steel threshold that is only 10 mm in the centre and 5 mm high at the sides. This reduces the risk of tripping up and makes it easier to wheel things through. The aluminium door frame is anodised as standard in a natural finish and is also
available in the door colour. The top garage door section, also in the wicket door area, comes with a continuous lintel seal.
Automation on Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
Hormann Operators are available in a range of power levels to suit your needs but all come with a variety of different options available and nearly all are fitted with the latest rolling code remote control technology.
Hormann offer the Promatic and Supramatic operators in a range of power levels, some of which come with additional features, such as;
-Multi speed for soft open and close
-Self closing timer option
-Remote status query, this feature allows to see if your door is open or closed by looking at the remote.
-Half open feature for ventilation
-Design choices, including colour matched handsets.
-Operate using your phone or Ap.
-Wall mounted push buttons, keypads and finger scanners